- 15th October 2012.3rd and 4th class pupils in music class!
- 26th October 2012.3rd and 4th class pupils brought in history artefacts from home.
- 26th October 2012.3rd and 4th class pupils love reading.
- 2nd November 2012.3rd and 4th class pupils planted crocus bulbs in school.
- 22nd November 2012.3rd and 4th class pupils laughed a lot in class when they did static electricity experiments with balloons.
- 22nd November 2012.3rd and 4th class pupils were really grateful to Mrs. Tillman for hosting a Thanksgiving Party in class.
- 12:12pm on 12/12/123rd and 4th class pupils captured on photo at a very special time.
- 20th December 2012.Ms. Finnegan doing gymnastics with 3rd and 4th class pupils Photo 1 and Photo 2.
- 5th March 2013.We did very interesting science sound experiments with Ms. Greer
- 8th April 2013.Mr. Murphy and Ms. Greer brought 3rd to 6th class pupils to Dubray bookshop in Rathmines to listen to author, Maria Burke. The pupils had a great time as you can see in the photos!
- 10th October 2012. 3rd and 4th Class drew portraits of themselves. Flick through the two Flipbooks to look at them closely.
- 10th October 2012. Look at the photographs of 3rd and 4th class drawing their self-portraits.
- 15th October 2012. 3rd and 4th class had lots of fun with paper!
- 24th October 2012. 3rd and 4th class had lots of enjoyment drawing their favourite toys.
- 12th December 2012. Enjoy two windows of stained glass art created by 3rd and 4th class students: window 1 and window 2.
- 19th December 2012. Browse through the Wild Animals projects created by 3rd and 4th class pupils.
- 5th March 2013. 3rd and 4th class pupils were very industrious painting baseball hats in many different patterns.
- 19th April 2013. 3rd and 4th class pupils were very busy making pottery using clay.
- 19th April 2013. Browse through the beautiful artwork done by 3rd and 4th class pupils depicting warm and cool colours.
- 11th March 2013. For World Book Day, every pupil in Stratford N.S. wrote a story or drew a picture. Read the stories written by 3rd and 4th class.